top of page
A brewery named Fort Garry has existed in Winnipeg since 1930, however the original was bought out by Molson in 1960, who eventually closed the plant in 1990. However Richard Hoeschen fought for the brand name and re-opened Fort Garry Brewing, although in a new location, four years later. It has been brewing ever since. They grew quickly over the last decade and in 2016 were bought by a Manitoba-based equity firm. Fort Garry is widely available across Western Canada.
FORT GARRY BREWING
130 Lowson Crescent, Winnipeg, MB
bottom of page